16 October 2013

IDF Merkava ABVs

The Merkava armored bridge layers are finished. The conversion went so smoothly that I managed to create both vehicles nearly identically and I could probably do it again and again and again if I wanted to. I think I'm going to need to order another pack of the M104 Wolverines just for the bridge part so I can have them in the extended position and put a phyical model on the table where the bridge is placed.

I pretty much gutted the Wolverines. I cut off any generator looking box thingies off the top of them, the command cuppola/hatch, and the shovel doohickey thingamabob off the front. I think these turned out great and will look fantastic alongside my Merkavas. Who needs M60 ABVs anyway?




I'm working on the ARVs now which I decided to do on Merkava chassis. I'm going to have like 10 spare Merkava IV turrets lying around after all of this is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment