27 July 2013

Project Nearing Termination!

So freaking excited right now. Today was a long day of working on this thing, drinking lots of dew, and smoking lots of cigarettes.

Pulled everything I sculpted off the aircraft and glued it all in place.
More detail sanding.
Attached remaining payload.
Hand made second drop tank since my duplication attempts proved unsuccessful.
Glued the pylons I stole from the Mk82 clusters onto the drop tanks.
Glued the drop tanks in.
Cut and filed a couple of nails to use as the Amraam-120s.
Moved the AIM-9s under the wing next to the GBU-16s.

I love it! It could be so so much better especially if GHQ would just make modern F-16s or at the very least, make a modernizing kit people could buy for their current F-16 model but as I've stated, this was my first ever attempt at sculpting and now that the payload is completely on this thing looks FIERCE. Ready to kick some Hezbollah ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment