28 July 2013

F-16I Sufa Project on Hold

Well I slapped some primer on her and with that, I've taken her as far as I can for now. I want to do the 3 color pattern which is dark brown, light brown, and pale green. The belly will be light grey and the nose will be dark grey. So that's 5 colors I need that I do not have and I'd still need to buy some Israeli Airforce decals to complete it. I resume the hunt to find full time work tomorrow and failing that I have staffing agencies I can utilize.

Hope to treat you guys to the completed project sooner than later! Until then, I'll get back to these M113s so I can finish them up and move on to the Namers.




2 comments:

  1. I almost thought about making a donation ... I'd really like to see this done. But unfortunately I read your previous post about drinking lots of Mt Dew and smoking lots of cigarettes.... and the poor struggling college student picture in my mind evaporated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I was mostly joking (mostly). I live on Ramen noodles like the rest of them :p. Anyway don't worry about it she will get done at some point for sure. I just need to get the paints and decals and then I also noticed that the GHQ aircraft ordnance pack actually comes with what look like amraam-120s so I may pick that up to replace the ones that I made (they already have fins and such on them). Trust me if I had the money to spare it'd be done already.

      Delete