24 May 2012

Clutter and KV-5s

DON'T BASE INFANTRY BEFORE PAINTING. WAL-MART HAS GIANT POPSICLE STICKS FOR $2.00 FOR A BAG OF 75 AND STICKY TACK FOR $2.00.


So my desk area is way too cluttered. I had glued all of my infantry onto their bases and had everything set up in battle formations to look cool. Then I started painting on my platoon of 82mm mortars and it happened. I couldn't quite get my brush onto a guy's gun because there was no room. I freaked out. If I was having problems painting while on base when there was just 3 guys then how bad would it be when there was 5? Everything has been torn of their base and put back into their containers and labeled. There's like 20 pounds of stuff here but at least it's organized.


Here are some pictures of 3 of my KV-5s I picked up. I have 3 more that are unassembled that I'm trying to sell on ebay but these 3 just looked too bland so I spiced them up with some bits and stowage.



I'm hoping to get the light mortars painted this week, get them posted here, and spice up the page. So much to do before next term starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment